L33T Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DEDICATED SREVER
DeadSet's application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:34 pm by Koosie

» Kraniak's App
DeadSet's application. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:09 pm by Anubis

» Video card problems
DeadSet's application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:58 pm by Anubis

» MOHAWK WORKS AGAIN!!
DeadSet's application. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:28 pm by Koosie

» Lets have some kind of event
DeadSet's application. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:39 pm by Prey'n Sprey

» my steam is having issues
DeadSet's application. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:12 pm by vegeto247

» Awesome & Funny Death
DeadSet's application. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:06 pm by vegeto247

» Lag again
DeadSet's application. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:50 am by reaper102

» Missing maps
DeadSet's application. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:33 pm by Anubis

DeadSet's application. B_160x400_T2_F-1-2-3
Top posters
Koosie (59)
DeadSet's application. I_vote_lcapDeadSet's application. I_voting_barDeadSet's application. I_vote_rcap 
Prey'n Sprey (59)
DeadSet's application. I_vote_lcapDeadSet's application. I_voting_barDeadSet's application. I_vote_rcap 
Anubis (57)
Mitch (34)
vegeto247 (21)
Nulty (15)
Why SO Serious (14)
DeadSet (12)
reaper102 (11)
Timmy (10)
Please Donate To L33T
L33T Clan Server Admin
Admin Types
L33T Clan Server Admin

DeadSet's application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitch
Gen.
Gen.
Mitch

DeadSet's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeadSet's application.   DeadSet's application. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:13 pm

welcome to the forums...look forward to seeing you in game....make sure to keep following the rules and im sure youll get an invite
Back to top Go down
Koosie
Gen.
Gen.
Koosie

PostSubject: Re: DeadSet's application.   DeadSet's application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Awsome! You have made the right step twords becoming a member of L33T. Now all we ask is that you wait and keep following the rules!
If everything goes right you should get an invite in no time!
Back to top Go down
https://l33tclan.forumotion.com
DeadSet

PostSubject: DeadSet's application.   DeadSet's application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:21 pm

Name: Deadset/Nathan/Nate/Natebear/Cuddles
How long you have been playing the game and in the server: Dabbled in 1.6 for a while, source for about 3 years. The server, just a day or two, but I've made it basically the only GG server in my favourites, so I'll be around.
Why you want to join: I feel like you guys have some potential and you seem cool. A few of my friends are also in/interested in the clan.
Why we should recruit you: I have strokes of genius, and am a fairly handy player. I have co-led a clan with Killa and am pretty judicious, very good at handling people and rules. I also know a smidge about the tech side of things. I'm very trustworthy and team-oriented.
And any other important information/ info you would like to share: I'm a cool guy? Haha. I really don't know. I'll answer any questions you might have. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeadSet's application.   DeadSet's application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeadSet's application.
Page 1 of 1