L33T Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DEDICATED SREVER
my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:34 pm by Koosie

» Kraniak's App
my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:09 pm by Anubis

» Video card problems
my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:58 pm by Anubis

» MOHAWK WORKS AGAIN!!
my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:28 pm by Koosie

» Lets have some kind of event
my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:39 pm by Prey'n Sprey

» my steam is having issues
my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:12 pm by vegeto247

» Awesome & Funny Death
my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:06 pm by vegeto247

» Lag again
my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:50 am by reaper102

» Missing maps
my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:33 pm by Anubis

my steam is having issues B_160x400_T2_F-1-2-3
Top posters
Koosie (59)
my steam is having issues I_vote_lcapmy steam is having issues I_voting_barmy steam is having issues I_vote_rcap 
Prey'n Sprey (59)
my steam is having issues I_vote_lcapmy steam is having issues I_voting_barmy steam is having issues I_vote_rcap 
Anubis (57)
Mitch (34)
vegeto247 (21)
Nulty (15)
Why SO Serious (14)
DeadSet (12)
reaper102 (11)
Timmy (10)
Please Donate To L33T
L33T Clan Server Admin
Admin Types
L33T Clan Server Admin

my steam is having issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vegeto247

my steam is having issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: my steam is having issues   my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:12 pm

For the most part I had fun. A few bad moments here and there and one that had me leave early on Sunday Evil or Very Mad . Oh I'm not a speeder or anything but I felt bad for the Fire Dept., Ambulance, and the cops because not once but twice on Sat. night some fucktard pulled the fire alarm at the Days Inn on I-Drive. A fire truck rushed in and had to block off one way of leaving. And on top of that they were REALLY busy on I-Drive during the weekend. Oh, to answer your question I didn't see it, hell, I wasn't aware of such auction lol. I was there for 2 reasons 1) Celebrate my girlfriend's B-day and 2) have some fun with a group of people doing a cosplay group.
Back to top Go down
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: my steam is having issues   my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:32 pm

hey at the convention did they have the auction for the 1st copy of superman comic they were saying that it could go for half a million just curiuos since u went to have fun in orlando and watch out for the cops they are bad on I-drive
Back to top Go down
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: my steam is having issues   my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:11 pm

enjoy otown i'm just 20 mins away lol
Back to top Go down
vegeto247

PostSubject: Re: my steam is having issues   my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:34 am

Yeah, sorry, been distracted with stuff. I hope to make an appearance and have some fun Monday and put some time in lol. Right now I'm in Orlando for MegaCon and enjoying myself well thus far. I will come back to play when I get back home lol.
Back to top Go down
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: my steam is having issues   my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:13 pm

hey are u ever coming back in the server been awhile since i've seen u in here
Back to top Go down
vegeto247

PostSubject: Re: my steam is having issues   my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Awesome, glad to hear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Timmy
Pvt.
Pvt.
Timmy

PostSubject: Re: my steam is having issues   my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:44 am

problem is sooolvveeeddd

i can get messages now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Timmy
Pvt.
Pvt.
Timmy

PostSubject: Re: my steam is having issues   my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:00 pm

no that's not it eitheerrr.

like the only thing that is not working now is my messaging.

like it'll sign me on, i can send things to people but i don't get anything back from them
Back to top Go down
vegeto247

PostSubject: Re: my steam is having issues   my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:14 pm

By any chance did you install that pirated version of HL2 that you were talking about? My guess is, that may have been your problem.
Back to top Go down
Timmy
Pvt.
Pvt.
Timmy

PostSubject: my steam is having issues   my steam is having issues I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:16 pm

someitmes it allows me to play games

other times it's not even letting me stay in the game without it crashing.

ALSO

my steam messaging thingy wont work either.

it's pissing me off.

i've tried reinstalling steam and that didnt do anything.

hellppp?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my steam is having issues   my steam is having issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my steam is having issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L33T Clan Forums :: Public Area-
Jump to: